PLN – Learn to Code

How would you create a PLN prior to engaging a social media campaign on a topic of your choice? 

My topic of choice would be my professional field – Software Industry. I would want to make awareness about coding and how easy it is to get started in the software industry with enough motivation. For this purpose, before a social media campaign, there are numerous ways how I can spread awareness about it. Firstly, I would leverage my own personal network in my city and people I meet on a daily basis. These people include my close friends, family, and peers at school/gym. In a similar way, I would get into a lot of other ways where I can promote it on campus. However, I believe engaging in a social media campaign might attract huge numbers comparatively. I would be posting updates and details on social media, add stories, and message other influencers for promoting this. This would be the most effective way to get my word across to a larger audience.

Attributions

Cover photo by Goran Ivos on Unsplash

Hi Utkarsh!
A very good choice, the software industry may know less about it, and this kind of promotion will better popularize everyone’s knowledge. First of all, face-to-face promotion will be more careful, timely feedback will be given if there is a problem, and the received information will be more comprehensive. I agree with you very much!
LiDing